As the founder of DeHollander Financial Group, Rob helps his clients succeed through a personalized approach to financial planning. His passion lies in not only helping his clients work towards their lifetime dreams but in also making sure they enjoy the journey. He builds customized solutions that aim to meet his client's unique needs. According to Rob, "Financial clarity and confidence are the product of solid financial planning".
Rob began his financial planning career in 1999 as a financial advisor. As a former engineer, Rob knows how to 'run the numbers' but also communicates ideas in easy to understand terms. Rob's practice works with individuals, executives, business owners, and non-profit organizations such as churches and schools. His areas of focus are retirement income planning, wealth management, estate planning, and managing retirement plans for businesses.
Rob's background and credentials include:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® Designee
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM designee
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 securities registrations; State insurance license for life, accident, and health insurance
- Serves on the Board of Rolling Green Village
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of the Financial Services Institute
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry from the University of Colorado, 1988
- Masters of Science in Environmental Systems Engineering from Clemson University, 1992
Rob is married to Chris, a Certified Health Coach. They have two sons, Devin and Nate. Rob and his family are members of Fellowship Greenville Church.